A vacation I would like to take in America would consist of a full week (or more . . . most likely more) at Harry Potter World. Because it truly is the best amusement park ever . . . EVER. But a vacation I would like to take anywhere else in the world . . . I'm going to have to make a list for that:
1. First we would go to England. (For their awesome British stuff).
2. Then France. (For the rich, buttery, fattening foods).
3. Then Portugal. (Just because we're Portuguese and everything Portuguese is awesome).
4. Then we would go all the way to Japan. (For the sushi).
5. Then we would wrap up our trip in Australia. (For their awesome, adorable animals . . . and for their food, probably, because we love food).
Did I miss anything?
Sunday, February 17, 2013
The 30-Day Blogging Challenge: Day 14 A Vacation You Would Like To Take
I am an 18-year-old homeschooler, author, daydreamer, voracious reader, introvert, feminist, klutz, fangirl, and overuser of tape. I love the impossible (which might explain my obsessions with fantasy novels and Harry Potter) but I dip into the real world . . . occasionally. I tend to get overly emotional over my OTPs and eat sushi or listen to Taylor Swift to soothe the pain. If all else fails, reruns of “Doctor Who” or “Supernatural” is sure to help. I’m a big fan of mismatched socks, Cheez-Its, and bittersweet endings. I believe anything Rainbow Rowell, Felicia Day, or Lin-Manuel Miranda touches turns to gold. If you want to win the way to my heart, help me adopt a baby elephant. Or a llama. Or both. I write to survive and will often yell at my characters if they aren’t behaving, which is always. It doesn’t usually help. I am a contributor to the "Fauxpocalypse" anthology. You can follow me on Twitter at @Magic_Violinist.