1. Just Alice: What book cover(s) has made you super curious?
Ironically, the cover of Splintered by A.G. Howard always draws me in whenever I see it. I should really read it soon. :P
2. Mad Hatter: List the craziest character(s) you've ever read.
Luna Lovegood, probably (unless I'm just forgetting somebody). She's not necessarily crazy, though. Just a little odd. Sometimes I wonder if Luna is really the normal one and everyone else is crazy. ;)
3. Red Queen, Off With Your Head! What book have you felt like beheading?
Trash Can Days by Teddy Steinkellner. :P That and Catcher In the Rye by J.D. Salinger.
4. White Rabbit: What books or series have been insanely popular but you've been "late" to pick them up?
The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater. I need to read them!
5. Caterpillar: What's the most confusing book you've read?
Going Bovine by Libba Bray. (Actually, the craziest character I've ever read might be from that book!)
6. Dormouse: What was the last book that sent you to sleep?
Books never send me to sleep. ;) Not in the way you're implying, anyway. The lull of Jim Dale's voice on the Harry Potter audios is always a great thing to fall asleep to.
7. Cheshire Cat: Book that made you laugh and smile?
The Harry Potter series, though there are plenty more. :)
8. Knave of Hearts: Most recent character who stole your heart?
Carswell Thorne from the Lunar Chronicles, hands down. After Augustus Waters, he might be my biggest book crush.
9. Jabberwocky: Best villain you've read this year?
I haven't read any fantastic villains this year, aside from Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Umbridge. Queen Levana from the Lunar Chronicles drives me crazy, though.
10. Down the Rabbit Hole: What's the latest book/series/author that's completely swallowed your interest?
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer!!! :) After finishing Cress, I've been obsessed! (Thank you, Notebook Sisters).