My Grandma and Papa have been here so I skipped last week to have some time with them. I was really sad when my Grandma left. I was crying the whole afternoon.
I'm going to write about the week I had with my Grandparents!
1. They get here.
2. We show them the house.
1. We stay at home.
2. We have a big farm breakfast!
3. We show them our toys.
4. We have a picnic in our backyard. (Corn on the cob, chicken, squash, garden salad, na'an (bread), and home-made ice cream! Mm-mm!)
1. We went to New York City!
2. We saw the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the United Nations Building, and Times Square!
3.We ate a lot of great foods! We went to the Magnolia Bakery. They had the best cupcakes in the world! We went to John's Pizza! They had really good pizza. And we went to Hard Rock Cafe.
4. We also went to a souvenir store to get T-shirts and pencils!
1. Another hang around at home day.
2. We went to a Japanese steakhouse! They have really good sushi! It's my favorite restaurant!
1. We went to our homeschool group.
2. We went shopping at 2 discount grocery stores. They have stuff really cheap there!
1. Vavo and Jim came!
2. We went out for an Irish breakfast.
3. My Baptism
4. We had a Luncheon afterwards.
5. We took a picture in our New York T-shirts.
1. We went to church
2. We went to the Japanese restaurant again
3. Grandma, Papa, and Jim leave