My brother at I Don't Eat My Drumsticks did a quiz on his blog so I thought I would do one, too!
Feel free to answer the questions in the comments or on your blog. Either way, have fun!
1. What is your favorite song?
2. Who is your favorite singer?
3. What is your favorite book genre?
4. What is your favorite movie genre?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. Cats or dogs?
8. Stuffed animal or real animal?
9. What is your favorite stuffed animal that you own or you wish you owned?
10. Laptop or computer?
11. iPod or iPad?
12. What is your favorite Christmas gift you received in 2012?
13. What is the best gift you have ever received?
14. Who is your absolute best friend that you are not related to?
15. What blog do you read that is so good you can't wait for that person to put up another post?
16. What famous person would you want to have dinner with? (This person can be dead OR alive).
17. What meal would you make for that person?
18. What activity do you wish you could do for money? (This can be a craft, a video game, a sport, anything)!
19. How often do you read?
20. How many subscribers do you have on your blog?
21. BONUS QUESTION!!!! On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best and 1 being the worst) how would you rate this quiz? You must rate it once based on how nerdy it was, once based on how creative it was, and once based on how fun it was to take.
I can't wait to see your answers! :D
Friday, February 1, 2013
Quiz Courtesy of My Brother
I am a 17-year-old homeschooler, author, daydreamer, voracious reader, introvert, feminist, klutz, fangirl, and overuser of tape. I love the impossible (which might explain my obsessions with fantasy novels and Harry Potter) but I dip into the real world . . . occasionally. I tend to get overly emotional over my OTPs and eat sushi or listen to Taylor Swift to soothe the pain. If all else fails, reruns of “Doctor Who” or “Supernatural” is sure to help. I’m a big fan of mismatched socks, Cheez-Its, and bittersweet endings. I believe anything Rainbow Rowell, Felicia Day, or Lin-Manuel Miranda touches turns to gold. If you want to win the way to my heart, help me adopt a baby elephant. Or a llama. Or both. I write to survive and will often yell at my characters if they aren’t behaving, which is always. It doesn’t usually help. I am a contributor to the "Fauxpocalypse" anthology. You can follow me on Twitter at @Magic_Violinist.