Thank you so much, nevillegirl! :D I was so excited when I saw this!
- Acknowledge the person who passed the award to you and provide their link.
- Include the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions posted below.
- Make up your own ten questions for the next people.
- Nominate blogs and link those you have especially enjoyed reading. The number you can select is up to you.
- Notify each individual that you have nominated them.
Questions of Strangeness Written by nevillegirl
Would you rather be a lobster or a crab?
Probably a lobster. Crabs seem to be eaten far more often.
What was the last book you read?
An Archie comic. But that's a comic book and probably doesn't count. The last "real" book that I read was either Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on CD (read by Jim Dale) or Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. Both books are awesome! :D
How do you feel about sheep?
I like them. They're fuzzy and adorable.
Where are the wild things?
In a story book. (Or so we all think . . . dun dun dunnnnnnn . . .)
What have I got in my pockets?
Handses! Knife! String—or nothing!
Which of your blog posts are you most proud of?
I have a few that I really love and are proud of. First off, my Write Practice posts (click HERE to see the most recent one) which you can see by going to the side of my blog and clicking on the different links, my gratitude posts (look in the blog archives of November 2012 to see), and my Encyclopedia of Me posts (which you can find all throughout the blog archives). Click these links to see some of my other well-loved posts:
Would you rather be an octopus or a squid?
Hmm . . . probably an octopus. Then I could squirt ink! And that would mean my pens would never run out of ink. I hate it when that happens. Plus I could do eight things at once, and that's always cool. ;)
What will you be known for ten years in the future?
Hopefully for being a best-selling writer, a peace-lover, and someone who supports equal rights for everyone.
What is the funniest song lyric you have ever misheard?
The opening of "Chasing the Sun" by The Wanted. The voices are all high-pitched so they sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks and I'm almost positive they say, "I need somebody" but it sounds like either, "Bring me a bunny," "Bring me some honey," or "Bring me some money."
What would your superhero name be?
When I was younger I wrote comics where my stuffed cat and I were superheroes called Karate Kate and Karate Cat but now that doesn't seem appropriate since I take Tae Kwon Do and not karate. I think I'd want something more nerdy, anyway. Ideas? :P
My mom and dad at Sushi and Pizza
My brother Maxim at I Don't Eat My Drumsticks
Carla at Redpunzel
nevillegirl at Musings From Neville's Navel (I don't know how this will work, though, since she's already won it once. But I really want to nominate her all the same!)
Mary at Coffee, Yarn, and Words
Multiple friends at Get Well Jake
Joe Bunting at The Write Practice (This one is just sort of honorary since this website is professional. It's one of the top ten writing blogs and is WAY too professional for an award like this. So I'm not going to do the tag for him or anything, but EVERYONE should check this blog out. It's seriously one of the best).
1. Do you like to write? If so, what kind of stuff? (Stories, reports, poems, just blogging, etc.)
2. What book or movie has inspired you most and why?
3. What song gives you chills every time you hear it?
4. What is the weirdest thing you do?
5. If you could eat a color, what color would you eat and what would it taste like?
6. What is your favorite stuffed animal and why? (You can post a picture, if you'd like)!
7. What is your favorite gaming website and why?
8. What annoys you most?
9. If you could have a million dollars for a day, what would you do with it?
10. If you were ruler of the world for a day, what would you do to change the world?
Thanks again, nevillegirl, for the award! :D I had tons of fun!