My second award! :D Thanks again, nevillegirl!
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Attach the icon to your site.
- Answer the attached questions.
- Nominate six bloggers who you feel deserve this award and notify them about their nominations.
Questions1. What is your favorite color?
Yellow! It's so happy and bright. If I had to choose a color to describe my personality, it would be yellow. If you would like to check out a post all about colors that I like, click HERE.
2. What is your favorite animal?
A puppy (especially now that we have a dog). They're so cute, cuddly, and playful!
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
I think it's a little strange that the words "non-alcoholic" had to be added to this question considering that this award is mostly going to kids. But my favorite drink would have to be Butterbeer. You can read more about it HERE. Other drinks that I like are pink lemonade, hot chocolate, and milkshakes of most any kind.
4. What is your favorite number?
2. It also happens to be my lucky number. For some reason I like even numbers and sometimes I feel the need to do things in twos or fours. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a little OCD . . .
5. What is your favorite day of the week?
Friday. Friday is I.N.C.H. day when all of our friends get together to do an activity.
6. What is your favorite flower?
A sunflower. Mostly because it's yellow, but also because I think the yellow and black mixed together into one flower represents the world. Sure we all have bad days and problems sometimes (that's the black) but most of the time we can be happy and forget about those problems (the yellow). And I'd much rather be happy than sad, wouldn't you?
7. What is your passion?
Writing. Most definitely writing.
8. Do you watch television?
Yes. Not a lot, but some. My favorite shows are Modern Family, Go On, and The Big Bang Theory. I love comedies. I also love movies (mostly comedy and/or fantasy).
9. Who is your favorite author?
J. K. Rowling. Do I even have to answer this question anymore?
10. Do you like 80s movies?
Yes. My favorites are all of the "Back to the Future" movies, "Ferris Beuller's Day Off," "The Princess Bride," the "Karate Kid" movies, "A Christmas Story," "The Three Amigos," "E.T.," and "War Games."
How do you like your eggs?
I like my eggs pretty much any way (except raw), but mostly fried in the middle of toast. Like 'birds in a nest' (but I called it 'dippy eggs and circle toast.')
12. When did you discover blogging?
Around 3rd grade when my parents let me make a blog. I love it! Besides reading blogs that my friends and family write, I've connected with other writers, homeschoolers, and quirky, nerdy, people who are incredibly awesome. (*COUGH* Carla and nevillegirl *COUGH*)
13. Why do you like to blog?
It's like a public, online, journal that all of my friends and family can see. I love to post bits of my stories and poems on here so people can give me feedback.
1. Mommy at Sushi and Pizza.
2. Daddy at Sushi and Pizza.
3. Emily at something.
6. Cici at Meredith and Callixta.
Thanks again! And anyone is welcome to answer these questions themselves in the comments, even if you weren't nominated.