Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude--Day 4

Today I'm grateful for . . . my blogging friends. :) Some of my best writing buddies have come from blogging, including two of my critique partners. *Waves to nevillegirl and storytellergirlgrace* While I read several blogs (I believe I'm upwards of 50 subscriptions in my Feedly), a few of them really stand out to me and I'd like to give them a little shout-out now (in no particular order). :) (NOTE: Writing blogs will come later--for now this is just a list of my favorite blogs that aren't necessarily writing-focused).

Sushi and Pizza (My mom and dad's blog--they're both hilarious).

I Don't Eat My Drumsticks (My brother's blog--he's also hilarious, and a total goofball).

The Book Chewers (A blog all about books--yes, I contribute to this blog, but I'm not talking about my
own posts. I'm talking all of the other posts. You should seriously check it out!)

As a Teen Writer (The lovely Karoline Kingley's blog--her posts are very in depth and are usually good conversation starters. Her writing is amazing, and I wouldn't be surprised if she gets published very soon!)

Musings From Neville's Navel (nevillegirl's blog--I don't think I've met anyone nerdier on the online world. nevillegirl is extremely funny and her blog has a great variety of posts, from books, to movies, to writing, to school, you can find it all there!)

Notebook Sisters (Cait and Mime's blog--I love these two. They're extremely random, quirky, and funny. Cait and Mime are sisters, and their chemistry online is awesome. They make for an interesting read.)

Rainbows and Penguins (Beth's blog--always up for a good discussion about writing and usually has awesome prompts and/or writing tips!)

(and finally) StorytellerGirl (storytellergirlgrace's blog--I love her blog! Her posts are also very in depth and I find myself constantly starring them on my Feedly. She's also a great critique partner! I'm always excited when I get my work back from her because I know she'll have great advice for me.)

What are your favorite blogs? I'm always up for suggestions! :D

7 comments:

Boquinha said...

Woohoo! I beat Daddy on this one. Thanks for the shout out! These are all great blogs - I've read stuff on ALL of them. I love hearing your thoughts on each one.

Anonymous said...

Awwww. You're a sweetie. *hugs you*

Ha ha, I'm glad you think I'm funny. I love being sarcastic...

Dr. Mark said...

Hey! I wasn't in front of my computer when she posted. No fair! I don't know if I'm hilarious, but thanks. Those are all great blogs. I'm grateful you have all of these great blogs to follow.

Karoline said...

I'm honored and touched by your encouraging comment about my blog! Your blog has to be one of my favorites :) You're so insightful, and I love the honesty shown here, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks MV. :) That's so encouraging to hear! I love your blog for a lot of the same reasons Karoline mentioned. I also love your sense of humor and awesome writing abilities! :)

The Magic Violinist said...

@Boquinha I think it's so cool that you follow the blogs I follow. ;) Often I go to comment about something and see that you've beaten me to it (with the exact same thought I had)! (Great minds, eh)?

@nevillegirl. Aww. :) *Hugs back* You deserve it! I love sarcasm!

@Dr. Mark LOL, it's not a race. ;) And yeah, you are hilarious!

@Karoline Thanks so much! :D I'm so glad you commented on "The Write Practice" that one day. :) That's actually how I found you!

@Beth Thank you! :D Your blog is so much fun to read!

Boquinha said...

Ha! Wow, I love that! That means I think like you do, so great minds indeed! :)