Prompt: How do you like your eggs . . . er, books? Make a list of
your usual reading locations, a list of favorite genres (substitute
authors if you wish), and a list of reading snacks. When you're done,
try combining items from each list. Which combo sounds best to you,
right at this moment? You can take this as far as you like and make
multiple combinations for all occasions.
1. My bed underneath all of the covers, surrounded by all fifty-something of my stuffed animals.
2. On the couch, with my dog.
3. In the reading nook in my room.
4. In the car on long road trips.
5. Outside in the grass.
6. In the library.
7. At the coffee shop.
8. Outside on the porch.
4. Medieval Fantasy
5. Young Adult
1. Any kind of cookies
2. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
3. Hot Cocoa
5. Ice cream
The combo that sounds best to me right now is a good fantasy book, with a chocolate peanut butter milkshake, in my bed underneath all of the covers, surrounded by all fifty-something of my stuffed animals.
How do you like your books? Leave a comment! :D