1. One character who likes to cook. Mrs. Weasley.
2. One character who has money to fund the party. Malfoy. Not that he'd want to. Actually, Harry would have the gold, too, wouldn't he?
3. One character who might cause a scene. Again, Malfoy. Along with Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy Parkinson, and any of the other Slytherins. (You're not invited! Any of you!)
4. One character who is funny/amusing. Ron, Dobby, and Luna.
5. One character who is super social/popular. Viktor Krum. And when I say him, I mean popular, because he's nowhere near being super social.
6. One villain.
Voldermort. And Bellatrix. And Umbridge. The list of people those three tormented could wallpaper my bedroom . . . five times over.
7. One couple (doesn't have to be romantic). Then I'd have to say Luna and Ron/Harry/Hermione, because the exchanges they had were hilarious.
8. One hero/heroine. Now you're all expecting me to say Harry, aren't you? But this prompt said one hero/heroine not the hero/heroine. So I'm going to name a few people and what they did to help Harry along the way (SPOILER ALERT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T READ THE BOOKS BUT REALLY SHOULD):
Ron: He supported Harry the whole time with just about everything and clued him in with the things Harry didn't know about the wizarding world.
Hermione: Can we just say that she was the brain of this trio?
Ginny/Luna/Neville: The Department of Mysteries. Need I say more?
Neville: I have to mention him twice because he's just so awesome. Chopping off Nagini's head was one of the greatest highlights in the seventh book.
Dumbledore: Let's say sacrificing himself, teaching Harry about love, and devising a whole plan that lasted since Harry was born just about sums it up.
Snape: Dedicating his whole life to Lily/Harry so Harry could live and defeat Voldemort.
Sirius: The Department of Mysteries. *Sniff*
Dobby: Malfoy Manor. *Double Sniff*
9. One underappreciated character. This answer is dedicated to nevillegirl from Musings From Neville's Navel. I'd have to say Lupin, because Harry was more focused on Sirius (though I can see why, seeing as he's the only "family" he had left) even though Lupin was a better role model. He wasn't nearly as reckless as Sirius was and, hello? Patronuses?
10. One character of your own choosing. Hermione. She's the first one I'd invite to my Literary Dinner Party. ("Hello, long-lost twin!") ;)
I tag you all! See if you can come up with your own Harry Potter Literary Dinner Party or base it off of another book or do whatever the heck you want! Leave a comment! :D