1. How tall are you?
Five feet and five and a half inches, last we checked. I used to be the shortest person amongst my friends for the longest time, but I'm at least half an inch taller than my BFF now and several inches taller than my mom. Of course, being tall(ish) comes with responsibilities, so when my dad's not around, I'm the designated grab-things-from-the-high-shelves person.
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
I manage to make a spectacular mess in the kitchen, even when making something as simple as a bowl of cereal. I'm good at organizing things, but I'm not good at keeping things clean. I can carry lots of things at once, but I usually end up dropping at least one of them.
3. What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
Bloggers who don't respond to comments! What's up with that? Also, I hate it when I can't subscribe to follow-up comments. Drives. Me. Insane.
4. What’s your biggest non-blog-related peeve?
Hiatus. I'm not a patient person.
5. What’s your favorite song?
Of all time? "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift featuring The Civil Wars. Recently? "Out of the Woods" by Taylor Swift. (I really like Taylor Swift.)
6. What’s your favorite Etsy store that isn’t yours?
7. What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
8. What’s your favorite junk food?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. And cookies. And ice cream. And doughnuts. I also really like hot chocolate and coffee drinks (but not plain coffee--blech).
9. Do you have a pet?
Yes! A little shi-chon named Scout. And she is, without a doubt, the best fit for our family. She's spunky, playful, snuggly, energetic, and just a little crazy. She definitely has a personality, and she won't hesitate to jump onto the top of the couch, walk over to you, and whack your head with her paw to get a treat. But say "mailman" or "UPS" and she goes berserk!
10. What is your top favorite nonfiction and fiction book?
11. What’s your favorite beauty product?
12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Butterbeer, for sure!
14. What’s your favorite movie?
Besides all the normal book-to-movie adaptations I always mention ("Harry Potter," "The Fault In Our Stars," "The Hunger Games," etc.), I really like "The Way, Way Back" and "What If."
15. What were you in high school? Prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, band geek, valedictorian, loner, artist, prep, et cetera?
Being homeschooled, I have no idea. :P Out of all of those, probably nerd.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
17. PC or Mac?
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
The male love interest in Beneath the Moon and Stars bought the female love interest hardback copies of her favorite books, just because. He definitely knows the way to her heart.
19. Favorite celebrity?
Jennifer Lawrence, because she's so delightfully dorky, awkward, and hilarious. But nobody can deny that Benedict Cumberbatch is an amazing actor, too.
20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
All of you! *sends virtual hugs to all the bloggers*
Tag, you're it!