Friday, December 6, 2013

Notebook Sisters Linkup

I'm linking up with the Notebook Sisters's "Book and Writing Insanity Linkup"! :D But instead of typing out the answers for the meme like I normally do, I answered the questions in a vlog. (My first EVER vlog, to be clear, so go easy on me. I'm not used to talking to a camera.) ;)





 

Questions I asked in the video that you may have forgotten by now: 

Which actor/actress do you think was the best fit for my characters? (Go to 10:17 to see them again).
Which quote was your favorite? (Go to 15:05 to listen to them again).
Which first line was your favorite? (Go to 18:27 to listen to them again).
Do you have any idea who Erica Durance is?

10 People Made Me Happy By Commenting! :D:

Cait said...

Your video is set to private! You'll have to make your YouTube account public, I think. ;)

The Magic Violinist said...

@Cait Fixed! (I think). Try again! :)

Karoline said...

This was a great vlog Kate! You actually seem really comfortable and smooth on camera.

storytellergirlgrace said...

Great vlog! You're a natural! ;-)

Cait said...

Yay! This is so awesome! :) I tooootally need to read Eleanor & Park. I'm bumping it up my TBR because everyone keeps saying it's totally awesome. :) Great vlog, MV.

Alexandrina Brant said...

Aww, yay! I'd be too afraid to vlog, so I'm impressed. Your voice is so clear and you have so much confidence!
"I don't read a lot of debut authors." Yeah, I know that feeling. I hear of so many books that I never get around to, either because I have no time, or because of distance (ie. you Yanks get them first and then it comes out in the UK two months after or something).
Hehe, book hangover. *feels*
Also, you read a lot! I'm going to do this prompt, but I've read about four full fiction books this year and halfway through another two...I think.

Mime said...

Great vlog! Your books sound really cool! I may have to read Eleanor and Park when Cait's finished with it.

musingsfromnevillesnavel said...

Hmmm. Your voice sounds very different from what I imagined. I guess I imagined you sounding a bit hyper because you always use so many smileys!

And nice vlog! I've considered doing one on and off before, just never gotten around to it.

Also, I giggled at the part about "Look closely - the colors look like VOMIT!!!"

The Magic Violinist said...

@Everyone Thanks for all of the comments! :D I'm glad I seem smooth to all of you, because I felt quite the opposite when I was talking to an inanimate object. Very awkward . . .

@nevillegirl BWA HA HA! You should see me when I'm around my friends. I'm just as hyper then as I am online. ;) (What? I use a lot of emoticons? I hadn't noticed . . .)

Boquinha said...

Hmmm, I see I didn't comment. But I KNOW we talked about this a lot. Daddy and I loved watching it together and we laughed several times. You are so fun. I love that you did a vlog (even though I prefer reading a post to watching a video)! You are so much fun and I love you like crazy!