Ladies and gentlemen! The time has come to select one courageous young man and woman for the honor of representing District 12 in the 74th annual Hunger Games!
I'm only joking.
Get ready for an awesome interview with Em Garner! :D
|Check out the awesome purple hair!|
She began writing at a very young age, always preferring the stories about what goes bump in the night. An avid reader of horror, science-fiction and fantasy, she first turned her hand to short stories about the sorts of things that hide under the bed…and she kept right on going.
Now Em spends most of her time in front of her computer, writing away at all the ideas she has swirling around in her head and hoping she can get them into a story before she forgets them.
She loves zombies, unicorns, and rainbows, the color purple and the smell of roses. She hates the smell of lilies, the feeling of corduroy and biting sandpaper. (Well. Who doesn’t?)
She lives at the beach with her family, where she spends a lot of time reading and sticking her feet in the sand. She is afraid of sharks, but that doesn’t stop her from going in the water.
1. Who or what inspired you to write?
2. What are your top three favorite novels?
3. What is your favorite thing about writing?
4. Me, too! What inspired you to write Contaminated?
5. A couple weeks! That's impressive! What is the hardest thing you've had to do in your writing?
6. What is the best piece of advice you could give to teen writers who want to get published?
7. Finally, what is your favorite thing to munch on (or sip) while writing?
If you'd like to win a signed copy of Contaminated, check out the Rafflecopter giveaway below! :D Thanks for doing this, Em!
Sorry, USA only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway