Hello, everyone! :D This is my second blog carnival! :D If you would like to see the winner of my first blog carnival, click HERE.
Here are the rules:
1. I am the host of this Blog Carnival, so I get to choose the topic. The topic of this Blog Carnival is "Halloween".
2. Now each and every one of you can write a short story (fictional or
true) about Halloween and post it on your blog. You must have a link to my
blog at the end of your post. The word limit is five hundred.
3. After you have posted your story on your blog, give me the link to your post, either by e-mail or by commenting on my blog.
4. The end of the carnival is October 31. That's two weeks. You must
have steps 2 and 3 completed by then for it to be entered in the Blog
5. After I have read all of your stories and the deadline has passed,
I'll choose the winner of the Blog Carnival contest. The winner gets
their story posted on my blog. I am judging based on creativity and just
Have fun! :D I hope to see you all host your own Blog Carnival sometime. ;)
Thursday, October 18, 2012
I am a 17-year-old homeschooler, author, daydreamer, voracious reader, introvert, feminist, klutz, fangirl, and overuser of tape. I love the impossible (which might explain my obsessions with fantasy novels and Harry Potter) but I dip into the real world . . . occasionally. I tend to get overly emotional over my OTPs and eat sushi or listen to Taylor Swift to soothe the pain. If all else fails, reruns of “Doctor Who” or “Supernatural” is sure to help. I’m a big fan of mismatched socks, Cheez-Its, and bittersweet endings. I believe anything Rainbow Rowell, Felicia Day, or Lin-Manuel Miranda touches turns to gold. If you want to win the way to my heart, help me adopt a baby elephant. Or a llama. Or both. I write to survive and will often yell at my characters if they aren’t behaving, which is always. It doesn’t usually help. I am a contributor to the "Fauxpocalypse" anthology. You can follow me on Twitter at @Magic_Violinist.