My mom gave me this idea.
1. My uncle once: Read a story I wrote to my aunt and me.
2. Never in my life: Have I handglided.
3. When I was five: I don't remember much. I do know that Maxim was 2 at that time.
4. High School was: Something my parents went to and I will, too.
5. I will never forget: My birthday parties.
6. I once met: A girl named Sarah who wants to be on American Idol and be an author just like me.
7. There’s this girl I know who: Loves to make ragdolls. She, her sister, and I have a ragdoll club.
8. Once, at a bar: I don't know! I have no idea because I've never been to one!
9. By noon, I’m usually: Eating or starting lunch.
10. Last night: I fell asleep .
11. If only I had: a magic wand and wings. Boy would that make things easier!
12. Next time I go to church: I'll make a quiz during sacrament meeting.
13. Terry Schiavo: is somebody I don't know. Come on! I'm only eight!
14. What worries me most: is Maxim will break the chandelier doing his crazy flipping a sword into the air, in the living room, near the chandelier show!
15. When I turn my head left, I see: My mom typing on the computer as I am doing now.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: a towel in the shape of a bunny head on my messy computer desk.
17. You know I’m lying when: I lie!
18. What I miss most about the eighties: is I couldn't be born then to know how to answer this sentence!
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Kate from The Taming of the Shrew.
20. By this time next year: I'll be nine, almost 10.
21. A better name for me would be: Nothing! I love my name! The only problem is people getting mixed up and calling me Katie or Katharine.
22. I have a hard time understanding: German.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: Excuse me? I am in school!
24. You know I like you if: I smile any time I see you!
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: The person who gave it to me.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: First Terry Schavio and now this?! I'll say this one more time . . . I AM ONLY EIGHT!
27. Take my advice, never: don't take my advice.
28. My ideal breakfast is: Eggs in a nest, toast, and sausage once every week with a big glass of lemonade.
29. A song I love, but do not own is: I don't know if I own this or not because my mom owns over 200 cd's and I own two but I love these song: "Manic Monday" and "Love Song."
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest:
--> That you go to Kugo's Steakhouse! Yum! Wait a minute . . . Mommy? Am I drooling?!
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: Tulips are pretty, character flaws are character flaws, I have no idea what microchips are, and I think I'm a singing star.
32. Why won’t people: Just stop being bullies?!
33. If you spend the night at my house: I will suggest to your kids (with whom I probably made friends) to sneak and hide so they can stay longer.
34. I’d stop my wedding for: Do I have to say this again? I AM ONLY EIGHT!
35. The world could do without: Guns, bombs, criminals. You know, the usual stupid stuff!
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Jump out of an airplane, not wearing a safety harness, jump onto a trampoline being held by four naked clowns still wearing their makeup, who haven't taken a shower!
37. My favorite blonde is: Sarah Gooden.
38: Paper clips are more useful than: a piece of dust.
39. If I do anything well, it’s: Writing stories.
40. And by the way: Did I mention I AM ONLY EIGHT?!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Finish a ______________
I am a 17-year-old homeschooler, author, daydreamer, voracious reader, introvert, feminist, klutz, fangirl, and overuser of tape. I love the impossible (which might explain my obsessions with fantasy novels and Harry Potter) but I dip into the real world . . . occasionally. I tend to get overly emotional over my OTPs and eat sushi or listen to Taylor Swift to soothe the pain. If all else fails, reruns of “Doctor Who” or “Supernatural” is sure to help. I’m a big fan of mismatched socks, Cheez-Its, and bittersweet endings. I believe anything Rainbow Rowell, Felicia Day, or Lin-Manuel Miranda touches turns to gold. If you want to win the way to my heart, help me adopt a baby elephant. Or a llama. Or both. I write to survive and will often yell at my characters if they aren’t behaving, which is always. It doesn’t usually help. I am a contributor to the "Fauxpocalypse" anthology. You can follow me on Twitter at @Magic_Violinist.