Sunday, June 13, 2021

We Interrupt this Unintentional Hiatus for a Few Brief Poems

April/May wrap-ups are coming--I promise--but while I'm procrastinating, please join me in reading a few short poems that came about thanks to my most recent Camp NaNoWriMo adventure. My poem-a-day April challenge has turned into an annual event, which is nice, because I end each year with at least thirty new poems to polish!

The ones below definitely need a little more polishing, but they're some of my favorites so far.








Which one is your favorite? Did you participate in Camp NaNoWriMo this year?

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I did not take part in Camp NaNo - might join it for the July round as part of my editing. I really liked Ophelia and Scrapbook Garden!

The Magic Violinist said...

@Ivy

That's a good idea, maybe I'll join you in a July Camp NaNo for editing. Can't wait to hear more about the projects you're working on! :) And thank you!

Boquinha said...

Oof. Those last two are GUTTING. Beautiful poems, Kate!

The Magic Violinist said...

@Boquinha

Thank you! <3